So happy that I finally finished this for the kitties. I made the top look like cat ears and I put their furry blanket inside of it. To be honest I’m worried about it collapsing, but its stood up well enough for now. I already know that the kitties love it.
Also, I used the kitchen mat pattern, FP DC around to create the basket, I alternated between DC and HDC throughout, and towards the top I used cluster stitches to begin to make it come together. I made this from holding three strands, and sometimes four strands together to get the sturdy outside.
All in all, a great project. The cats love it and so I’m happy.